Anesthesia secrets[electronic resource]
- au: [edited by] James Duke.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Mosby/Elsevier c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 4th ed.
- sb: methods , Anesthetics , Anesthetics Examination Questions. , Anesthesia Examination Questions. , Anesthesiology , Anesthesiology methods -- Examination Questions. , Electronic books. , Anesthesia
- ISBN: 0323080472 , 0323065244 , 0323065244 , 0323080472 , 9780323080477 , 9780323065245 , 9780323065245 , 9780323080477
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Basics of Patient Management -- Pharmacology -- Preparing for Anesthesia -- Patient Monitoring and Procedures -- Perioperative Problems -- Anesthesia and Systemic Disease -- Special Anesthetic Considerations --Regional Anesthesia -- Anesthetic Considerations in Selected Surgical Procedures -- Pain Management. E1043學校採購電子書
- ab: Anesthesia Secrets, 4th Edition by James Duke, MD has the quick answers you need for practice and review. It uses the popular question-and-answer format of the Secrets Seriesʼ to make essential guidance easy to reference and study. A list of the Top 100 Secrets in anesthesiology lets you review the most frequently encountered board review questions at a glance; and an informal tone, user-friendly format, and pocket size make the book both convenient and portable. A section on the Top 100 Secrets in anesthesiology provides you with a high-yield overview of essential material for study or self assessment. A question-and-answer format, Key Points boxes, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and a two-color page layout make information remarkably easy to reference and review. Practical tips from the authors provide valuable insights into best practices. The book's portable size lets you carry it comfortably in your lab coat pocket.
- URL: 點擊此處查看Elsevier電子書
- ref_id: 000251964
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結