Late talkers :language development, interventions, and outcomes
- au: edited by Leslie A. Rescorla and Philip S. Dale.
- Publish: Baltimore : Paul H. Brookes Publishing 2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- cu: Communication
- sb: Language Development Disorders , Language Therapy. , Child Language. , Language Development Disorders therapy. , Child, Preschool. , Language Development Disorders. , Child. , therapy.
- ISBN: 1598572539 , 9781598572537
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Identification and classification of late talkers -- Characteristics and causes -- Longitudinal course/outcomes -- Interventions -- Conclusion.
- ab: What does the research tell us about late talkers, and what are the key implications for clinical practice? Discover the latest findings in this important volume, a comprehensive survey of 30+ years of research about young children with delayed expressive language. More than 25 top researchers explore the causes and characteristics of late language emergence, long-term outcomes for late talkers, effective intervention approaches, and future directions for new research studies. An essential addition to the literature on language development! Discover the latest findings on: Effects of late language emergence on outcomes later in life Accurate identification of late talkers among bilingual children How to recognize when late talking indicates significant risk for developmental disability Real-time spoken language understanding as an early predictor of later language outcomes Evidence-based language intervention approaches for late-talking toddlers The relationship between phonology and lexical development in late talkers Prevalence, predictors, and causes of late language emergence Parent-implemented language intervention programs How to match interventions to a child's individual characteristics and more. -- Provided by publisher.
- ref_id: 000251910
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結