Devita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's cancer :principles & practice of oncology
- au: editors, Vincent T. DeVita, Jr., MD, Amy & Joseph Perella Professor of Medicine, Yale Comprehensive Cancer Center and Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven, Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Public Health, New Haven, Connecticut, Theodore S. Lawrence, MD, PhD, Isidore Lampe Professor and Chair, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Steven A. Rosenberg, Chief, Surgery Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Professor of Surgery, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, School of Medicine, Bethesda, Maryland, Professor of Surgery, George Washington University School of Medicine ; with 404 contributing authors.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Wolters Kluwer c2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- ver: 10th ed.
- sb: Cancer. fast , Neoplasms. , Cancer. , fast , Oncology. fast , Oncology.
- ISBN: 1451192940 , 9781451192940
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Pt. I: Principles of oncology -- Pt. II: Etiology and epidemiology of cancer -- Sect. 1: Etiology of cancer -- Sect. 2: Epidemiology of cancer -- Pt. III: Cancer therapeutics -- Pt. IV: Cancer prevention and screening -- Pt. V: Practice of oncology -- Sect. 1: Cancer of the head and neck -- Sect. 2: Cancer of the thoracic cavity -- Sect. 3: Cancers of the gastrointestinal tract -- Sect. 4: Cancers of the genitourinary system -- Sect. 5: Gynecologic cancers -- Sect. 6: Cancer of the breast -- Sect. 7: Cancer of the endocrine system -- Sect. 8: Sarcomas of soft tissue and bone -- Sect. 9: Cancers of the skin -- Sect. 10: Neoplasms of the central nervous system -- Sect. 11: Cancers of childhood -- Sect. 12: Lymphomas in adults -- Sect. 13: Leukemias and plasma cell tumors -- Sect. 14: Other cancers -- Sect. 15: Immunosuppression related malignancies -- Sect. 16: Oncologic emergencies -- Sect. 17: Treatment of metastatic cancer -- Sect. 18: Stem cell transplantation -- Sect. 19: Management of adverse effects of treatment -- Pt. VI: Palliative and alternative care -- Sect. 1: Supportive care and quality of life -- Sect. 2: Complementary, alternative, and integrative therapies.
- ab: "Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology presents the practicing oncologist with the practical as well as cutting-edge information needed to ensure the best possible care for each individual patient. To ensure a balanced multidisciplinary approach, a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist author each of the major treatment chapters. Each of the major treatment sections is preceded by an updated, brief chapter describing the molecular biology of that cancer and the prospects this new information holds for the improved management of cancer patients"--
- URL: online ebook
- ref_id: 000249802
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入