Diagnostic ultrasounda logical approach, on CD-ROM[computer file]
- au: Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College ; [edited by] John P. McGahan, Barry B. Goldberg.
- Publish: [Philadelphia, Pa.] : Lippincott-Raven 1997.
- 出版年: 1997
- sb: Ultrasonography methods , methods , Ultrasonography
- ISBN: 0781714753 , 9780781714754
- ps: Title from disc label Enhanced CD-ROM version of: Diagnostic ultrasound / [edited by] John P. McGahan, Barry B. Goldberg. Philadelphia : Lippincott-Raven, c1997 Approved for up to 61.5 hr. of CE credit through Oct. 31, 2000 System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; 8 MB RAM, 11 MB of free hard disk space; Windows 3.1 or higher System requirements: Macintosh; 8 MB RAM, 8 MB free hard disk space; System 7.1 or higher
- ab: (Producer) A guide to all current applications of ultrasound. It contains the full text and illustrations of the book, plus 30 minutes of narrated video-clips of real-time ultrasound scans and color Doppler ultrasound scans. Coverage encompasses ultrasound of all anatomic regions, as well as obstetric, gynecologic, and pediatric ultrasound, Doppler, endoscopic ultrasound, ultrasound-guided invasive procedures, intraoperative ultrasound, three-dimensional ultrasound, and newer adaptations of ultrasound
- ref_id: 000051271
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結