ACSM's resources for clinical exercise physiology :musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, neoplastic, immunologic, and hematologic conditions
- au: American College of Sports Medicine.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Exercise physiology , Practice Guideline , Exercise Therapy , Exercise , physiology
- ISBN: 0781768705 , 9780781768702
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Stroke / Terry Nicola and James H. Rimmer -- Cerebral palsy / Mark A. Anderson and James J. Laskin -- Multiple sclerosis / Kurt Jackson and Janet A. Mulcare -- Parkinson's disease / Elizabeth J. Protas and Rhonda K. Stanley -- Spinal cord dysfunction / Stephen F. Figoni, B. Jenny Kiratli, and Roy Sasaki -- Postpolio and Guillain-Barre syndrome / Thomas J. Birk and Kenneth Pitetti -- Muscular dystrophy and other myopathies / Timothy J. Doherty and Mark Tarnopolsky -- Peripheral neuropathy and neuropathic pain / Mark T. Ofefer -- Traumatic brain injury / Yagesh Bhambhani and Gary Rowland -- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia / Nadine M. Fisher -- Exercise and activity for individuals with nonspecific back pain / Maureen J. Simmonds -- Osteoporosis / David L. Nichols, Elaine Trudell-Jackson, and Lisa Fleisher -- Vertebral disorders / Susan Smith -- Amputation / Kenneth Pitetti and Robert C. Manske -- Cancer / Kerry S. Courneya ... [et al.] -- Physical activity, diet, and the immune system / Jonathan Peake and Laurel T. MacKinnon -- Exercise physiology and HIV/AIDS / Cliff Klein ... [et al.] -- Chronic fatigue syndrome / John J. LaManca and Sue Ann Sisto -- Hematologic disorders / Louise Burke, Robin Parisotto, and Kieran Fallon -- Evolution of the clinical exercise physiologist / David E. Verrill and Steve J. Keteyian -- Client referral and consulting relations with allied professions / Carl N. King -- Demonstrating functional outcomes for health and fitness / Anthony S. Kaleth and Jennifer Kaleth -- Legal and ethical considerations / David Herbert
- ref_id: 000248086
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This Second Edition is designed to provide a resource for exercise clinicians working with patients suffering from a wide variety of chronic diseases and disabilities beyond cardiovascular and pulmonary disease, including orthopedic, neurologic, metabolic, musculoskeletal, neoplastic, and immunodeficiency conditions. Following the authors' expert advice and illustrative case studies, readers will learn how to work with these often underserved populations by providing them with exercise evaluation, prescription, supervision, education, and outcome evaluation. Each chapter, dedicated to a specific disease or disorder, gives a solid understanding of epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatments. A companion Website will offer the fully searchable text and interactive quizzes.