Essential clinical anatomy
- au: Keith L. Moore, Anne M.R. Agur, Arthur F. Dalley II.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health c2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- ver: 5th ed.
- sb: Anatomy , Anatomy Handbooks. , Human anatomy , Human anatomy Atlases.
- ISBN: 1451187491 , 1451187491 , 9781451187496 , 9781451187496
- ps: Parent text: Clinically oriented anatomy / Keith L. Moore, Arthur F. Dalley, Anne M.R. Agur. 7th ed. c2014. Includes index. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: "Nineteen years have passed since the first edition of Essential Clinical Anatomy was published. The main aim of the fifth edition is to provide a compact yet thorough textbook of clinical anatomy for students and practitioners in the health care professions and related disciplines. We have made the book even more student friendly. The presentations - Provide a basic text of human clinical anatomy for use in current health sciences curricula - Present an appropriate amount of clinically relevant anatomical material in a readable and interesting form - Place emphasis on clinical anatomy that is important for practice - Provide a concise clinically oriented anatomical overview for clinical courses in subsequent years - Serve as a rapid review when preparing for examinations, particularly those prepared by the National Board of Medical Examiners - Offer enough information for those wishing to refresh their knowledge of clinical anatomy"--Provided by publisher.
- ref_id: 000248029
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結