Lanthanide-doped luminescent nanomaterials :from fundamentals to bioapplications
- au: Xueyuan Chen, Yongsheng Liu, Datao Tu.
- Publish: Heidelberg : Springer c2014.
- 出版年: 2014
- cu: Nanomedicine
- sb: Optics, Optoelectronics, Plasmonics and Optical Devices. , Optical properties. , Biomedical Engineering. , Optical and Electronic Materials. , Nanochemistry. , Materials Science. , Rare earth metal compounds. , Nanostructured materials , Nanostructured materials Optical properties.
- ISBN: 3642403638 , 9783642403637
- ISSN: 2194-0452.
- ps: A General Introduction to Lanthanide Ions -- Size Effect on the Luminescence of Lanthanide Ions in Nanoparticles -- Controlled Synthesis of Lanthanide-Doped Nanoparticles -- Surface Modification Chemistry of Lanthanide-Doped Nanoparticles -- Optical Spectroscopy of Lanthanide-Doped Nanoparticles -- In-Vitro Luminescent Biodetection Based on Lanthanide-Doped Nanoprobes -- Bioimaging Based on Lanthanide-Doped Nanoprobes -- Multimodal Biosensing Based on Lanthanide-Doped Nano-Bioprobes -- Concluding Remarks and Perspectives. Includes bibliographical references.
- ab: Lanthanide-Doped Luminescent Nanomaterials reviews the latest advances in the development of lanthanide-doped luminescent inorganic nanoparticles for potential bioapplications. This book covers the chemical and physical fundamentals of these nanoparticles, such as the controlled synthesis methodology, surface modification chemistry, optical physics, and their promising applications in diverse bioassays, with an emphasis on heterogeneous and homogeneous in-vitro biodetection of tumor biomarkers. This book is intended for those readers who are interested in systematically understanding the materials design strategy, optical behavior of lanthanide ions, and practical bioapplications of lanthanide nanoparticles. It primarily focuses on the interdisciplinary frontiers in chemistry, physics and biological aspects of luminescent nanomaterials. All chapters were written by scientists active in this field and for a broad audience, providing both beginners and advanced researchers with comprehensive information on the subject.
- URL: Full text (SpringerLink) Full text (SpringerLink) (Off-campus access)
- ref_id: 000247729
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結