Nutrition essentials for nursing practice
- au: Susan G. Dudek.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2014.
- 出版年: 2014
- ver: 7th ed. ; international ed
- sb: Nutrition , Nutritional Physiological Phenomena Nurses' Instruction , Diet Therapy Handbooks , Nursing , Nurses' Instruction , Nutritional Physiological Phenomena Handbooks , Handbooks , Diet Therapy , Diet Therapy Nurses' Instruction , Nutritional Physiological Phenomena , Diet therapy
- ISBN: 1451188943 , 9781451188943
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Nutrition in nursing Carbohydrates Protein Lipids Vitamins Water and minerals Energy balance Guidelines for healthy eating Consumer issues Cultural and religious influences on food and nutrition Healthy eating for healthy babies Nutrition for infants,children, and adolescents Nutrition for older adults Obesity and eating disorders Feeding patients : oral diets and enteral and parenteral nutrition Nutrition for patients with metabolic or respiratory stress Nutrition for patients with upper gastrointestinal disorders Nutrition for patients with disorders of the lower GI tract and accessory organs Nutrition for patients with diabetes mellitus Nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disorders Nutrition for patients with kidney disorders Nutrition for patients with cancer or HIV/AIDS
- ref_id: 000247642
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結