Psychiatric mental health nursing :an introduction to theory and practice
- au: [edited by] Patricia G. O'Brien, Winifred Z. Kennedy, Karen A. Ballard.
- Publish: Burlington, Mass. : Jones & Bartlett Learning c2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- ver: 2nd ed.
- sb: nursing. , methods. , Psychiatric Nursing , Mental Disorders nursing. , Nursing Theory. , Mental Disorders , Psychiatric Nursing methods.
- ISBN: 1449646085 , 1449646085 , 1449651747 , 1449651747 , 9781449646080 , 9781449646080 , 9781449651749 , 9781449651749
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction to psychiatric-mental health nursing Psychiatric-mental health nursing: practice issues The nurse-client relationship and therapeutic communication The psychiatric nursing assessment Neurobiologic considerations in psychiatric care Psychopharmacology Crises, psychiatric emergencies, and disasters Legal and ethical considerations Group theory and practice Holistic nursing and complementary modalities Family and intimate partner violence Disorders diagnosed in infancy, childhood, or adolescence Dementia, delirium, amnesia, and other cognitive disorders Mental disorders due to general medical conditions Substance-related disorders Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders Mood disorders Anxiety and dissociative disorders Somatoform disorders, factitious disorders, and malingering Sexual disorders and gender identity disorder Eating disorders Sleep disorders Impulse-control disorders Personality disorders Clients with chronic mental illness Clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities Children and adolescents The aging client Appendix I. Psychiatric-mental health standards of nursing practice Appendix II. NANDA-I nursing diagnoses.
- ref_id: 000247574
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結