Role development in professional nursing practice
- au: edited by Kathleen Masters.
- Publish: Burlington, MA : Jones & Bartlett Learning c2014.
- 出版年: 2014
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Nursing , Philosophy, Nursing , Nursing standards , Nursing trends , Professional Practice , standards , Nursing Standards , trends , Standards , Nurse's Role
- ISBN: 1449691501 , 9781449691509
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index A history of health care and nursing -- Framework for professional nursing practice -- Philosophy of nursing -- Foundations of ethical nursing practice -- Social context of professional nursing -- Education and socialization to the professional nursing role -- Career management and care of the professional self -- The healthcare delivery system and the role of the professional nurse -- Critical thinking and clinical judgment in professional nursing -- Evidence-based professional nursing practice -- Ethical issues in professional nursing practice -- Law and the professional nurse -- The role of the professional nurse in patient education -- Informatics and technology in professional nursing practice -- Future directions in professional nursing practice
- ref_id: 000247570
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結