The clinical practice of pediatric physical therapy :from the NICU to independent living
- au: Mark Drnach.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- sb: Adolescent. , Infant. , Disabled Children rehabilitation. , Long-Term Care. , Disabled Children , Continuity of Patient Care. , rehabilitation. , Physical Therapy Modalities. , Child.
- ISBN: 0781790638 , 9780781790635
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Physical therapy and children / Mark Drnach The child / Mark Drnach, Theresa Chambers Practice patterns and pediatrics / Carol Antonelli-Greco, Melissa S. Bozovich, Mark Drnach Providing services in the clinical setting: neonatal intensive care unit and inpatient / Tasia Bobish, Meg Stanger Providing services in the clinical setting: rehabilitation and outpatient / Meg Stanger Providing services in an early intervention program / Nikki Kiger, Mark Drnach Providing services in the educational environment: regular education / Mark Drnach, Joel Clark Providing service in the public schools: special education / Mark Drnach Pediatric hospice / Christine Constantine, Mark Drnach After 21: living and working / Mark Drnach Prenatal and postnatal exercises / Caterina Abraham Pediatric pharmacology / Maureen McKenna Legal issues / Bryan Warren The basics of billing / Michael Drnach.
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0724/2007031803.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0740/2007031803-d.html
- ref_id: 000247549
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結