Pharmacy management :essentials for all practice settings
- au: Shane P. Desselle, David P. Zgarrick, Greg L. Alston.
- Publish: New York : McGraw-Hill Medical c2012.
- 出版年: 2012
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: Pharmacies , Pharmacies organization & administration. , Pharmacy management. , organization & administration.
- ISBN: 0071774319 , 0071774319 , 9780071774314 , 9780071774314
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Part I. Why Study Management in Pharmacy School: The "management" in medication therapy management Management functions Creating and managing value Part II. Managing Operations: Strategic planning in pharmacy operations Business planning for pharmacy programs Operations management Managing medication use process supporting technologies and automation Ensuring quality in pharmacy operations Outcomes evaluation of pharmacy operations Part III. Managing People: TIme management / organizational skills Organizational structure and behavior Human resources managment functions Customer service Managing the workplace to protect the organization and improve employee quality of worklife Performance appraisal systems Leadership theory and application Part IV. Managing Money: Financial reports Budgeting Third-party payer considerations Impact of health policy on health care delivery Part V. Managing Traditional Goods and Services: Marketing theory Marketing applications Purchasing and inventory management Merchandising Part VI. Managing Value-Added Services: Value-added services as a component of enhancing pharmacists' roles in public health Implementing value-added pharmacy services Part VII. Managing Risks in Pharmacy Practice: Risk management in contemporary pharmacy practice Compliance with regulations and regulatory bodies Preventing and managing medication errors: the pharmacist's role Part VIII. Management Applications in Specific Pharmacy Practice Settings: Entrepreneurship and innovation Applications in independent community pharmacy Applications in chain community pharmacy Applications in hospital pharmacy practice Applications in managed and specialty environments Applications in safety net clinics Applications in varied health care systems.
- ref_id: 000247421
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結