Management of common musculoskeletal disorders :physical therapy principles and methods
- au: Darlene Hertling, Randolph M. Kessler ; with contributors.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 4th ed.
- sb: Bone Diseases therapy. , Muscular Diseases , Musculoskeletal system , Bone Diseases , DiseasesPatientsRehabilitation. , Musculoskeletal system Diseases -- Physical therapy. , Muscular Diseases therapy. , Musculoskeletal system Diseases -- Patients -- Rehabilitation. , DiseasesPhysical therapy. , Physical Therapy Modalities. , therapy.
- ISBN: 0781736269 , 0781736269 , 9780781736268 , 9780781736268
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000247200
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
The fundamental textbook of orthopedic physical therapy is now in its thoroughly updated Fourth Edition. This new edition presents a "how-to" approach focusing on the foundations of manual therapy. More than 1,200 illustrations and photographs demonstrate therapeutic techniques. Extensive references cite key articles, emphasizing the latest research. Reflecting current practice standards, this edition places greater emphasis on joint stabilization techniques and the role of exercise. Coverage includes new material on soft tissue manipulations and myofascial evaluation. This edition also features case studies covering real-life practice scenarios.