Malamed's local anesthesia administration[Videorecording]
- au: Stanley F. Malamed.
- Publish: [St. Louis, Mo.] : Elsevier/Mosby 2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- sb: Local anesthesia , Anesthesia in dentistry , Anesthesia, Local
- ISBN: 032308916X , 9780323089166
- ps: 公開授權書(V10301-013) System requirements for Windows: Pentium 4; Windows XP SP2 or 32-bit Vista; 512 MB RAM or higher; 64 MB or higher graphics card; 8x or faster DVD-ROM drive; display resolution of 800x600 or greater; sound card and speakers Drugs Armamentarium Techniques Complications Postlude/Credits Animation review Product suggestion Behind the scenes References Replay intro Phentolamine mesylate, the local anesthetic "off" switch Computer-controlled local anesthetic delivery (CCLAD) systems
- ab: Demonstrates the latest developments in local dental anesthetic drugs, armamentaria, and administration techniques through video clips and animations of virtually every kind of injection used in the clinical setting, accompanied throughout by expert commentary from Dr. Stanley Malamed
- ref_id: 000247172
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
A visual, step-by-step approach to demonstrating local anesthesia in dentistry, Malamed's Local Anesthesia Administration DVD, 2nd Edition brings key anesthesia concepts and procedures to life. Combining high-quality video and animation, this 3-DVD set allows you to see local anesthetic agents, injection techniques, potential complications, and risk management strategies in action. This edition includes a supplemental DVD with clinical updates on the latest local anesthetic armamentarium, including Computer-Controlled Local Anesthetic Delivery (C-CLAD) and local anesthesia ON and OFF switches. Narrated by Dr. Stanley Malamed, dentistry's leading expert on local anesthesia, this DVD set is packaged with the Handbook of Local Anesthesia, 6th Edition.Unique "how-to" videos cover key topics including local anesthetic agents, anesthetic injection techniques, potential complications, and risk management.Demonstrations of a variety of injections currently used in the clinical setting are a "first" in the field!Organization follows Malamed's Handbook of Local Anesthesia, 6th Edition so you can read about key concepts in the book and then enhance your understanding by watching them in action.Personal commentary from Dr. Stanley Malamed includes tips and secrets gained through years of clinical experience and painstaking research into the contemporary practice of dental anesthesia.NEW! A supplement to the 3-DVD set covers the local anesthetic ON and OFF switches, as well as Computer-Controlled Local Anesthetic Delivery (C-CLAD), allowing you to deliver intraoral local anesthetics painlessly in all areas of the oral cavity including the palate.Updates to armamentarium include the latest drugs and devices.