- au: [lead editors], Myron Yanoff, Jay S. Duker.
- Publish: London : Elsevier/Saunders c2014.
- 出版年: 2014
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures , Eye Diseases , Eye physiopathology , physiopathology , Ocular Physiological Phenomena , Eye anatomy & histology , Eye , anatomy & histology
- ISBN: 1455739847 , 9781455739844
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Genetics Optics and refraction Refractive surgery Cornea and ocular surface diseases The lens Retina and vitreous Uveitis and other intraocular inflammations Intraocular tumors Neuro-ophthalmology Glaucoma Pediatric and adult strabismus Orbit and oculoplastics
- ab: Get the quick answers you need on every aspect of clinical ophthalmology and apply them in your day-to-day practice. The latest edition of Ophthalmology by Drs. Yanoff and Duker presents practical, expert, concise guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure, equipping you to efficiently overcome whatever clinical challenges you may face. Focus on the clinically actionable information you need thanks to a more streamlined format. Make optimal use of the newest drug therapies, including Anti-VEGF treatment for wet ARMD and bevacizumab treatment for complications of diabetes
- ref_id: 000246956
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結