Occupation-centred practice with children :a practical guide for occupational therapists
- au: edited by Sylvia Rodger.
- Publish: Chichester, U.K. ;Malden, MA : Blackwell Pub 2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- sb: Occupational Therapy , Occupational Therapy methods , methods , Child
- ISBN: 1405184272 , 9781405184274
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Introduction to occupation-centred practice with children / Sylvia Rodger Becoming more occupation-centred when working with children / Sylvia Rodger Child- and family-centred service provision / Sylvia Rodger and Deb Keen Cultural influences and occupation-centred practice with children and families / Alison Nelson and Michael Iwama Enabling children's spirituality in occupational therapy practice / Imelda Burgman Occupational goal setting with children and families / Nancy Pollock, Cheryl Missiuna, and Sylvia Rodger Occupation-centred assessment with children / Ted Brown and Chi-Wen Chien Cognitive orientation for daily occupational performance (CO-OP): a uniquely occupation-centred intervention created for children / Sylvia Rodger and Helene Polatajko Perceive, recall, plan, and perform (PRPP) : occupation-centred task analysis and intervention system / Christine Chapparo Occupational performance coaching : enabling parents' and children's occupational performance / Fiona Graham and Sylvia Rodger Occupation-centred intervention in the school setting / Elizabeth A. Hinder and Jill Ashburner Enablement of children's leisure participation / Anne Poulsen and Jenny Ziviani Acute hospitals : a challenging context for occupation-centred practice with children / Sylvia Rodger and Rebecca Banks Enabling children's occupations and participation using assistive technology / Desleigh de Jonge and Rachel McDonald Decision making for occupation-centred practice with children / Jodie Copley, Sally Bennett, and Merrill Turpin
- ref_id: 000246734
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結