Handbook of research on personal autonomy technologies and disability informatics
- au: [edited by] Javier Pereira.
- Publish: Hershey, Pa : Medical Information Science Reference c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- sb: Self-Help Devices , User-Computer Interface , Equipment Design , Self-help devices for people with disabilities , Assistive computer technology , Assistive computer technology Handbooks, manuals, etc , rehabilitation , Needs Assessment , Man-Machine Systems , Disabled Persons rehabilitation , Communication Aids for Disabled , Handbooks, manuals, etc , Disabled Persons , Self-help devices for people with disabilities Handbooks, manuals, etc
- ISBN: 1605662070 , 9781605662077
- ps: "Premier reference source"--Cover Includes bibliographical references and index Assistive technologies, tools, and resources for the access, and use of information, and communication technologies by people with disabilities / Betania Groba, Thais Pousada, Laura Nieto -- Nascent access technologies for individuals with severe motor impairments / Sarah Power ... [et al.] -- Elderly people, disability, dependence, and new technologies / José C. Millán, Ana Maseda -- Augmentative and alternative communication devices : the voices of adult users / Martine Smith, Janice Murray -- Innovative smart sensing solutions for the visually impaired / Bruno Andò ... [et al.] -- An advanced concept of altered auditory feedback as a prosthetic-therapy for stuttering founded on a non-speech etiologic paradigm / Manuel Prado-Velasco, Carlos Fernandez-Peruchena -- The role of sensory rhythmic stimulation on motor rehabilitation in Parkinson's disease (PD) / Pablo Arias, Javier Cudeiro -- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) as a tool for neurorehabilitation in Parkinson's disease / Pablo Arias, Nelson Espinosa, Javier Cudeiro -- A feedback controlled FES in rehabilitation / Yu-Luen Chen, Te-Son Kuo -- Human-centered metal hydride actuator systems for rehabilitation, and assistive technology / Shuichi Ino and Mitsuru Sato -- Web accessibility : current trends / Simon Harper, Yeliz Yesilada -- Catering for personal autonomy with e-mentoring supported by recommendations / Olga C. Santos ... [et al.] -- Blind user interfacing : requirements, models and a framework / Fernando Alonso ... [et al.] -- Sensors in assistive technology / Yu-Luen Chen, Walter H. Chang, Te-Son Kuo -- Non-manual control devices : direct brain-computer interaction / Reinhold Scherer and Rajesh P. N. Rao -- Wireless sensor networks and systems / Jaime Lloret ... [et al.] -- Model-based approaches for scanning keyboard design : present state and future directions / Samit Bhattacharya -- Projects from the Orange Foundation in favor of people with obstacles to communication / Verónica Pensoosi, Blanca Villamía -- Occupational therapists : perceptions about the non-use of recommended assistive technology (AT) / Patricia M Wielandt -- Sensors and their application for disabled and elderly people / Jesus Tomas ... [et al.] -- Telegerontology : a new technological resource for elderly support / José C. Millán-Calenti, Ana Maseda -- Experiences using information and communication technologies with elederly people / Laura Nieto, Betania Groba, Francisco Servia -- Experiences using information and communication technologies with children affected by cerebral palsy / Thais Pousada, Miriam Piñeiro, Yolanda Vizcaya
- ab: "This book offers a comprehensive description of the needs that must be considered by IT engineers when designing technical assistance tools that can be used by disabled persons according to their specific motoric, visual, auditive, or psychic needs"--Provided by publisher
- ref_id: 000244759
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結