Introduction to mediation, moderation, and conditional process analysis :a regression-based approach
- au: Andrew F. Hayes.
- Publish: New York, NY : Guilford Press c2022.
- 出版年: 2022
- ver: 3rd ed.
- cu: Methodology
- sb: Regression analysis. , Social sciences Statistical methods. , Statistical methods. , Social sciences , Mediation (Statistics)
- ISBN: 1462549039 , 9781462549030
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 671-703) and indexes.
- ab: "Lauded for its easy-to-understand, conversational discussion of the fundamentals of mediation, moderation, and conditional process analysis, this book has been fully revised with 50% new content, including sections on working with multicategorical antecedent variables, the use of PROCESS version 3 for SPSS and SAS for model estimation, and annotated PROCESS v3 outputs. Using the principles of ordinary least squares regression, Andrew F. Hayes carefully explains procedures for testing hypotheses about the conditions under and the mechanisms by which causal effects operate, as well as the moderation of such mechanisms. Hayes shows how to estimate and interpret direct, indirect, and conditional effects; probe and visualize interactions; test questions about moderated mediation; and report different types of analyses. Data for all the examples are available on the companion website ([ital]www.afhayes.com[/ital]), along with links to download PROCESS"--
- ref_id: 000293060
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入