IoT and ICT for healthcare applications
- au: Nishu Gupta, Sara Paiva, editors.
- Publish: Cham : Springer c2020.
- 出版年: 2020
- cu: EAI/Springer
- sb: Medical Informatics. , Internet of Things. , Medical Informatics Applications.
- ISBN: 3030429369 , 3030429334 , 3030429334 , 3030429342 , 9783030429362 , 9783030429331 , 9783030429331 , 9783030429348
- ISSN: 2522-8595
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Fundamentals: Emerging IoT technologies in smart healthcare -- Challenges of IoT in healthcare -- Internet of Things in healthcare -- Internet of Things applied to mental health: concepts, applications, and perspectives -- Internet of Things and communication technology synergy for remote services in healthcare. Data Analysis: A decision support system for smart health-care -- Real-time processing and monitoring in health care -- Health data analytics: current perspectives, challenges, and future directions -- Implementation and computational level challenges for IoT in healthcare applications. Safety Issues: Mimicking biometrics on smart devices and its application in IoT security for health systems -- Data privacy and security for IoMWT (Internet of Medical Wearable Things) Cloud. Case Studies: Detection of squamous cell carcinoma through smart technologies -- Automated pill dispenser application based on IoT for patient medication -- The SOCIAL Platform and the integration of Internet of Things devices to monitor activities and behaviors of older adults -- Intelligent wearable IOT continuous monitoring system for elderly based on deep learning algorithm.
- ab: This book provides an insight on the importance that Internet of Things (IoT) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solutions can have in taking care of people's health. Key features of this book present the recent and emerging developments in various specializations in curing health problems and finding their solutions by incorporating IoT and ICT. This book presents useful IoT and ICT applications and architectures that cater to their improved healthcare requirements. Topics include in-home healthcare services based on the Internet-of-Things; RFID technology for IoT based personal healthcare; Real-time reporting and monitoring; Interfacing devices to IoT; Smart medical services; Embedded gateway configuration (EGC); Health monitoring infrastructure; and more. Features a number of practical solutions and applications of IoT and ICT on healthcare; Includes application domains such as communication technology and electronic materials and devices; Applies to researchers, academics, students, and practitioners around the world.
- ref_id: 000293038
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入