Nudge :the final edition
- au: Richard H. Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein.
- Publish: [New York] : Penguin Books c2021.
- 出版年: 2021
- ver: Updated ed.
- sb: Choice (Psychology) Economic aspects. , Decision making Psychological aspects. , Economics , Psychological aspects. , Economics Psychological aspects. , Consumer behavior. , Economic aspects. , Choice (Psychology) , Decision making
- ISBN: 014313700X , 014313700X , 0241552109 , 0241552109 , 9780143137009 , 9780143137009 , 9780241552100 , 9780241552100
- ISSN: 9780525508526
- ps: "Revised and updated from cover to cover"--Cover. "First published in the United States of America by Yale University Press, 2008." Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: "Every day we make choices--about food and other purchases, financial investments, our children's health and education, even the causes we champion or the planet itself. Unfortunately, we often choose poorly. Using dozens of eye-opening examples and drawing on decades of behavioral science research, Nudge shows how sensible "choice architecture" can help us to overcome the biases that lead to bad decisions and nudge us toward the best decisions for ourselves, our families, and our society"--
- ref_id: 000293023
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入