Probiotics, the natural microbiota in living organisms :fundamentals and applications
- au: editors, Hesham El Enshasy, Shang Tian Yang.
- Publish: Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press c2021.
- 出版年: 2021
- ver: 1st ed.
- cu: Industrial
- sb: methods. , therapeutic use. , Biotechnology methods. , Gastrointestinal Diseases , Probiotics therapeutic use. , Gastrointestinal Diseases therapy. , Probiotics , Biotechnology , physiology. , Gastrointestinal Microbiome physiology. , Gastrointestinal Microbiome , therapy.
- ISBN: 1138493600 , 0367686058 , 1351027549 , 9781138493605 , 9780367686055 , 9781351027540
- ps: "A Science Publishers book." Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: "Beneficial microbes exist naturally in the body and play a vital role in our health. They are called probiotics. Due to growing concerns in using chemically synthesized medicines and antibiotics, research on probiotics which are natural and safe alternatives, has increased. For centuries, probiotics have been known for producing important microbiota of antimicrobial compounds that increases our immunity to counter the harmful effects of pathogenic organisms. In addition, these microbes have new potential applications in the treatment and negating the side effects of other diseases. The study of probiotic organisms and their wide potential applications in industrial products for human and animal uses has thus gained momentum. With the enormous growth of the probiotic market, many countries have developed new regulations and policies for this class of bioproduct"--
- ref_id: 000293009
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入