Textbook of radiographic positioning and related anatomy
- au: Kenneth L. Bontrager, John P. Lampignano ; new photography by James C. Winters Photography, LLC.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Elsevier/Mosby c2014.
- 出版年: 2014
- ver: 8th ed
- sb: Anatomy, Regional , Radiography , methods , Radiography methods , Technology, Radiologic , Posture
- ISBN: 0323083889 , 0323083889 , 9780323083881 , 9780323083881
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Terminology, positioning, and imaging principles Chest Abdomen Upper limb Humerus and shoulder girdle Lower limb Femur and pelvic girdle Cervical and thoracic spine Lumbar spine, sacrum, and coccyx Bony thorax-sternum and ribs Cranium, facial bones, and paranasal sinuses Biliary tract and upper gastrointestinal system Lower gastrointestinal system Urinary system and venipuncture Trauma, mobile, and surgical radiography Pediatric radiography Angiography and interventional procedures Computed tomography Special radiographic procedures Diagnostic and therapeutic modalities
- ref_id: 000242020
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 醫事放射師 ( 醫影系 - 醫學科技學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Focusing on one projection per page, Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 8th Edition includes all of the positioning and projection information you need to know in a clear, bulleted format. Positioning photos, radiographs, and anatomical images, along with projection and positioning information, help you visualize anatomy and produce the most accurate images. With over 200 of the most commonly requested projections, this text includes all of the essential information for clinical practice.Lists and definitions of the mostcommon pathologies likely to be encountered during specific procedures helps you understand the whole patient and produce radiographs that will make diagnosis easier for the physician.Labeled radiographs identify key radiographic anatomy and landmarks to help you determine if you have captured the correct diagnostic information on your images.Evaluation Criteria for each projection provide standards for evaluating the quality of each radiograph and help you produce the highest quality images.Clinical Indications sections explain why a projection is needed or what pathology is demonstrated to give you a better understanding of the reasoning behind each projection.Increased emphasis on digital radiography keeps you up to date with the most recent advances in technology.Completely updated content offers expanded coverage of important concepts such as, digital imaging systems, updated CT information and AART exam requirements.More CT procedures with related sectional images, especially for areas such as skull and facial bones, reflect the shift in the field from conventional radiography to CT.Updated art visually demonstrates the latest concepts and procedures with approximately 500 new positioning photos and 150 updated radiographic images.Additional critique images provide valuable experience analyzing images to prepare you to evaluate your own images in the practice environment.Updated Technique and Dose boxes reflect the higher kV now recommended for computed and digital radiography.Imaging Wisely program information from ASRT provides protocols to minimize radiation exposure during digital procedures.The latest standards for computed radiography and digital radiography (CR/DR) from the American Association of Physicists in Medicine ensures you are current with today’s procedures and modalities.