Essentials of neuroanatomy for rehabilitation
- au: Leah Dvorak, Paul Jackson Mansfield.
- Publish: Boston : Pearson Education c2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- ver: 1st ed
- sb: Nervous System Physiological Phenomena , Nervous System anatomy & histology , Nervous System Diseases rehabilitation , Nervous System Diseases , anatomy & histology , Nervous System , rehabilitation
- ISBN: 0135023882 , 0135023882 , 9780135023884 , 9780135023884
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000241994
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
ESSENTIALS OF NEUROANATOMY FOR REHABILITATION makes the complex and beautiful human nervous system as clear, transparent and easy to understand as possible. It gives healthcare students a solid foundation in the human nervous system's structures, pathways, connections, and functions; and helps them apply this knowledge in treating and educating patients with neurological challenges. Clear, vivid, and concise, it avoids extraneous detail while illuminating the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system with large, uncluttered art. Patient case studies and clinical boxes bring key concepts to life; questions associated with these discussions assess students' understanding and promote deeper insight. Organized to reflect the authors' many years of effective neuroanatomy teaching, the text includes full chapters on crucial topics such as movement, cognition and behavior, development and aging, and healing the brain.