The rehabilitation specialist's handbook
- au: Serge H. Roy, Steven L. Wolf, David A. Scalzitti.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : F.A. Davis Co c2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Physical Therapy Modalities , Physical Therapy Modalities Handbooks , Rehabilitation Handbooks , Rehabilitation , Handbooks
- ISBN: 0803639066 , 9780803639065
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Rev. ed. of: The rehabilitation specialist's handbook / Jonathan M. Rothstein ... [et al.]. 3rd ed. c2005 Concepts and constructs Americans With Disabilities Act Musculoskeletal Neuromuscular neuroanatomy Cardiovascular Pulmonary Integumentary Pediatrics Geriatrics Women's health Oncology General medicine Genetics Kinesiology, biomechanics, and gait Prosthetics Orthotics Wheelchair assessment and prescription Physical agents Pharmacology Translations
- ref_id: 000241978
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The 4th Edition of the gold standard of rehabilitation resources is now in full color and thoroughly revised and updated to reflect the art and science of practice today!A compendium of frequently used, but rarely memorized information organized for easy reference, it covers an extraordinary breadth of topics—from the full range of basic scientific information (neuroanatomy and clinical neurology, osteology and clinical orthopedics, general anatomy, cardiac and pulmonary anatomy) to the treatments and methods used in modern rehabilitation practice.With its outcome and evidence-based focus and several expert contributors, this text is a must for PT’s at any stage in their career.