- au: [edited by] Arjun Chanmugam, Patrick Triplett, Gabor Kelen.
- Publish: Cambridge : Cambridge University Press 2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- cu: Cambridge
- sb: Mental Disorders diagnosis , Emergency Services, Psychiatric methods , methods , therapy , Emergency Services, Psychiatric , diagnosis , Mental Disorders therapy , Mental Disorders
- ISBN: 0521879264 , 9780521879262
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Assessment and general approach / Patrick Triplett and J. Raymond Depaulo Management of agitation and violence / Mustapha Saheed Suicide assessments / Holly C. Wilcox, Annette L. Beautrais, and Gregory Luke Larkin Managing substance abuse in the acute setting / Arjun Chanmugam ... [et al.] Psychosis / Paul P. Rega The delirious patient / Sharon Bord The anxious patient / Ashley D. Bone and O. Joseph Bienvenu Mood disorders / Eric L. Anderson Personality disorders / Frederick Houts and Glenn Triesman Legal issues in the care of psychiatric patients in the emergency department / Cynthia Major-Lewis ... [et al.] Geriatric psychiatry / Crystal Watkins and Patrick Triplett Issues in pediatric psychiatric emergency care / Emily Frosch and Patrick Kelly The evaluation of intellectual and developmental disabilities in the acute setting / Lisa Hovermale ... [et al.] Emergency management of eating disorders / Graham W. Redgrave, James Harrison, Angela S. Guarda The acute management of patients with psychiatric complications of chronic illness or chronic pain / Michael Clark and Glenn Triesman Death and dying / Catherine A. Marco and Valerie R. Lint The emergency management of women with psychiatric illness / Karen Schwartz The impact of culture on the acute management of psychiatric illness / Geetha Jayaram Understanding the psychology of difficult patients / Roshni I. Thakore
- ref_id: 000241507
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結