Clinical methods and practicum in speech-language pathology
- au: M.N. Hegde, Deborah Davis.
- Publish: Clifton Park, NY : Delmar Cengage Learning c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Speech-Language Pathology , Communication Disorders , Communication Disorders therapy , education , therapy , Speech-Language Pathology education
- ISBN: 1435469569 , 9781435469563
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 331-338) and index Clinical practicum Clinical practicum in speech-language pathology Organization of clinical practicum The conduct of the student clinician The clinical supervisor and the student clinician Working with clients Multicultural issues in clinical practicum Clinical methods in speech-language pathology Target behaviors across disorders Treatment in speech-language pathology : concepts and methods Controlling undesirable behaviors Maintenance of target behaviors
- ref_id: 000241439
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 語言治療師 ( 語聽系 - 醫學科技學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
For student clinicians and clinical supervisors alike, clinical practicum in speech-language pathology is a learning experience that involves clearly defined expectations, ethical principles, and effective methods of treatment. This comprehensive resource provides a well-rounded discussion of the clinical practicum, including basic organization and competency guidelines, ethical and behavioral conduct between the student and supervisor and with clients, and multicultural issues encountered in clinical practice. Also presented are effective clinical methods in the treatment, control, and maintenance of communicative disorders.