Articulation and phonological disorders :speech sound disorders in children
- au: John E. Bernthal, Nicholas W. Bankson, Peter Flipsen Jr.
- Publish: Boston : Pearson c2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- ver: 7th ed
- cu: Allyn
- sb: Articulation Disorders , Phonetics , Voice Disorders , Child
- ISBN: 0133061469 , 0132612631 , 0133061469 , 0132612631 , 9780133061468 , 9780132612630 , 9780133061468 , 9780132612630
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 389-431) and index
- ref_id: 000241431
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 語言治療師 ( 語聽系 - 醫學科技學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 A classic in the field, Articulation and Phonological Disorders: Speech Sound Disorders in Children, 7e, presents the most up-to-date perspectives on the nature, assessment, and treatment of speech sound disorders. A must-have reference, this classic book delivers exceptional coverage of clinical literature and focuses on speech disorders of unknown causes. Offering a range of perspectives, it covers the normal aspects of speech sound articulation, normal speech sound acquisition, the classification of and factors related to the presence of phonological disorders, the assessment and remediation of speech sound disorders, and phonology as it relates to language and dialectal variations. This edition features twelve manageable chapters, including a new chapter on the classification of speech sound disorders, an expanded discussion of childhood apraxia of speech, additional coverage of evidence-based practices, and a look at both motor-based and linguistically-based treatment approaches.