Language disorders :a functional approach to assessment and intervention
- au: Robert E. Owens Jr.
- Publish: Boston : Pearson c2014.
- 出版年: 2014
- ver: 6th ed
- cu: Allyn
- sb: Infant , Language Disorders , Language Therapy , Child
- ISBN: 0132978725 , 0132978725 , 9780132978729 , 9780132978729
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and indexes A functional language approach Language impairments Early communication intervention Assessment of preschool and school-age children with language impairment Assessment of children with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds Language sampling Language sample analysis Narrative analysis A functional intervention model Manipulating context Specific intervention techniques Classroom functional intervention Literacy impairments : language in a visual mode
- ref_id: 000241422
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 語言治療師 ( 語聽系 - 醫學科技學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Taking a functional approach, Language Disorders, 6/efocuses on children’s language problems from a holistic perspective. Unlike other language disorders books, it moves logically from assessment through intervention emphasizing universal techniques that work for all delays and disorders. With over 1200 new references, it provides a strong theoretical background and emphasizes evidence-based practices. This edition includes a new chapter on early communication intervention, more on language analysis, coverage of Specific Language Impairment, and more on augmentative and alternative communication.