The development of language
- au: Jean Berko Gleason, Nan Bernstein Ratner.
- Publish: Boston : Pearson Education c2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- ver: 8th ed
- cu: Allyn
- sb: Sociolinguistics , Psycholinguistics , Language acquisition
- ISBN: 0132612380 , 9780132612388
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and indexes
- ref_id: 000241420
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 語言治療師 ( 語聽系 - 醫學科技學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Combining the contributions of experts and highly-respected researchers, the eighth edition of Language Development offers a definitive exploration of language acquisition and development from infancy through adulthood. Taking a multi-disciplinary approach, it examines what we know about language development��ddressing communication development in infancy, phonological development, semantic development, morphology and syntax. Broadening the scope of study, it puts language development into larger biological, social and cultural contexts, while investigating individual differences, atypical development, literacy and even language development in adults. This edition includes more on cross-linguistic language acquisition (emphasizing Spanish), new research on the nature and treatment of language disorders in children, and new perspectives on the impact of culture on language development and variation.