The basic science of oncology
- au: editors, Ian F. Tannock ... [et al.].
- Publish: New York : McGraw-Hill c2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Neoplasms
- ISBN: 0071745203 , 9780071745208
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Methods of molecular analysis Cancer epidemiology Chemical carcinogenesis Genomic stability and DNA repair Oncogenes viruses and tumor viruse Oncognes and tumor-suppressor genes Cellular signaling pathways Cell proliferation and death Tumor progression and metastasis Angiogenesis Tumor growth, microenvironment and metabolism Heterogeneity in cancer: the "cancer stem cell" hypothesis Imaging in oncology Molecular and cellular basis of radiotherapy Tumor and normal tissue response to radiotherapy Tumor and normal tissue response to radiotheraphy Discovery and evaluation of anticancer drugs Pharmacology of anticancer drugs Drug resistance Hormones and cancer The immune system and immunotherapy Guide to clinical studies
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1305/2012038366-b.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1305/2012038366-d.html
- ref_id: 000241299
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結