Lipid-mediated protein signaling
- au: Daniel G.S. Capelluto, editor.
- Publish: Dordrecht ;New York : Springer c2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- cu: Advances
- sb: Signal Transduction
- ISBN: 940076331X , 9789400763319
- ISSN: 0065-2598 ;
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Sphingomyelin and its role in cellular signaling / Mahua Chakraborty and Xian-Cheng Jiang The driving force of alpha-synuclein insertion and amyloid channel formation in the plasma membrane of neural cells: key role of ganglioside- and cholesterol-binding domains / Jacques Fantini and Nouara Yahi The enigmatic role of sulfatides: new insights into cellular functions and mechanisms of protein recognition / Shuyan Xiao, Carla V. Finkielstein, and Daniel G. S. Capelluto Phosphoinositides and PDZ domain scaffolds / Anna Maria Wawrzyniak, Rudra Kashyap and Pascale Zimmermann PtdIns(4)P signalling and recognition systems / Marc Lenoir and Michael Overduin PtdIns(4,5)P2-mediated cell signaling: emerging principles and PTEN as a paradigm for regulatory mechanism / Arne Gericke, Nicholas R. Leslie, Mathias Losche, and Alonzo H. Ross Role of phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate in cell signaling / Robert D Riehle, Sinziana Cornea and Alexei Degterev The role of phosphoinositides and inositol phosphates in plant cell signaling / Glenda E. Gillaspy Phosphatidic acid-mediated signaling / Yu Liu, Yuan Su, and Xuemin Wang Phosphatidylserine-mediated cellular signaling / Jason G. Kay and Sergio Grinstein Cardiolipin-mediated cellular signaling / Vinay A. Patil and Miriam L. Greenberg
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1314/2013938406-d.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1314/2013938406-t.html
- ref_id: 000241295
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結