Crossroads between innate and adaptive immunity IV
- au: Peter D. Katsikis, Stephen P. Schoenberger, Bali Pulendran, editors.
- Publish: New York : Springer c2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- cu: Advances
- sb: Neoplasms immunology -- Congresses , Immunity, Innate , Immunity, Active , Neoplasms , T-Lymphocytes immunology -- Congresses , T-Lymphocytes , Immunity, Innate Congresses , Congresses , physiologyCongresses , immunologyCongresses , Immunity physiology -- Congresses , Immunity, Active Congresses , Immunity
- ISBN: 1461462177 , 9781461462170
- ISSN: 0065-2598 ;
- ps: "Based on the work presented at the Aegean Conference '4th Crossroads between innate and adaptive immunity,' which occurred between September 11 and September 16, 2011, at the Royal Myconian Conference Center in Elia, Mykonos, Greece."--Preface Includes bibliographical references and index Vita-PAMPs: signatures of microbial viability Innate lymphoid cells in immunity and disease Tuning cross-presentation of apoptotic T cells in immunopathology Regulation of type w immunity by basophils Crosstalk between adaptive and innate immune cells leads to high quality immune protection at the mucosal borders Interaction between filarial parasites and human monocyte/macrophage populations Innate-like B cells and their rules of engagement CD28/B7 pathway: a novel regulator of plasma cell function Memory CD8+ T cell protection Human T follicular helper cells: development and subsets Differentiation and activation of [gamma][delta] T lymphocytes: focus on CD27 and CD28 costimulatory receptors Decisions on the road to memory Targeting the skin for microneedle delivery of influenza vaccine
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1317/2013932294-d.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1317/2013932294-t.html
- ref_id: 000241289
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結