Color atlas of pharmacology
- au: Heinz Luellmann, Klaus Mohr, Lutz Hein ; with 170 color plates by Juergen Wirth ; based on the translation by Detlef Bieger.
- Publish: Stuttgart : Thieme c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Pharmaceutical Preparations , Atlases , Drug Therapy Handbooks , Pharmacology , Drug Therapy Atlases , Pharmacology Atlases , Handbooks , Pharmacology Handbooks , Drug Therapy , Pharmaceutical Preparations Handbooks , Pharmaceutical Preparations Atlases
- ISBN: 3137817048 , 9783137817048
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and indexes This book is an authorized translation of the 6th German edition of Taschenatlas Pharmakologie, published and copyrighted 2008 by Georg Thieme Verlag, Stuttgart, Germany
- URL: https://www.winkingskull.com
- ref_id: 000241243
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Luellmann (pharmacology, U. of Kiel, Germany) et al. present a reference for medical, pharmacy, and life sciences students, nurses, and physicians that illustrates the basic structure of pharmacology and pharmacotherapeutic connections. Information is presented in two-page spreads that have text and color illustrations on facing pages. Coverage encompasses general pharmacology; substance formulation, absorption, distribution, elimination, and molecular mechanisms of action; systems pharmacology and the functional and therapeutic aspects of a range of medicinal agents; therapy for selected diseases, such as hypertension, myocardial infarction, osteoporosis, gout, and rheumatoid arthritis, with expanded coverage of migraines, sleep disorders, and obesity; and a drug index. This edition has new information on drug transporters, septic shock, substance P, and amino acids, as well as a glossary of general pharmacology terms. Online access to 370 multiple-choice questions, answers and explanations, and 250 anatomy illustrations is included. Annotation 穢2011 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)