Signal transduction and human disease /[electronic resources]
- au: edited by Toren Finkel, J. Silvio Gutkind.
- Publish: Hoboken, NJ : Wiley-Interscience 2003.
- 出版年: 2003
- sb: Pathophysiology , Conception , Médicaments Conception , Pathology, Molecular , Drugs , MEDICAL , Signal Transduction , Médicaments , Drug Design , Pathologie moléculaire , Electronic books , MEDICAL Pathology , Design , Cellular signal transduction , MEDICAL Pathophysiology , Drugs Design , Pathology , Cell and molecular biology Pharmacology pharmaceutical medicine Genetics , Transduction du signal cellulaire
- ISBN: 0471020117 , 9780471020110
- ps: Wiley online library (ebook collection) 附醫2009年購入-Wiley電子書 Includes bibliographical references and index Atherosclerosis: signal transduction by oxygen and nitrogen / Jonathan M. Hill, Ilsa L. Rovira, and Toren Finkel -- NF-kB: a key signaling pathway in asthma / Stewart J. Levine -- Molecular mechanisms of cancer / Akrit Sodhi, Silvia Montaner, and J. Silvio Gutkind -- Apoptotic pathways in cancer progression and treatment / Joya Chandra and Scott H. Kaufmann -- Molecular and cellular aspects of insulin resistance: implications for diabetes / Derek Le Roith, Michael J. Quon, and Yehiel Zick -- Dysfunction of G protein-regulated pathways and endocrine diseases / William F. Simonds -- Bacterial regulation of the cytoskeleton / Jeremy W. Peck, Dora C. Stylianou, and Peter D. Burbelo -- Bacterial toxins and diarrhea / Walter A. Patton, Joel Moss, and Martha Vaughan -- Molecular basis of severe combined immunodeficiency: lessons from cytokine signaling pathways / Roberta Visconti, Fabio Candotti, and John J. O'Shea -- Mast cell-related diseases: genetics, signaling pathways, and novel therapies / Michael A. Beaven and Thomas R. Hundley -- Rheumatology and signal transduction / Keith M. Hull and Daniel l. Kastner -- Molecular mechanisms of neurodegenerative disorders / Benjamin Wolozin -- Neurotropic signaling in mood disorders / Jing Du, Todd D. Gould, and Husseini K. Manji -- Inhibiting signaling pathways through rational drug design / James N. Topper and Neill A. Giese
- ab: This book uniquely relates the broad impact of signal transduction research on the understanding and treatment of human disease. There have been significant advances in the area of signaling in disease processes, yet no resource presently connects these advances with understanding of disease processes and applications for novel therapeutics. Given the emphasis on translational research and biological relevance in biotechnology, and, conversely, the importance of molecular approaches for clinical research, it is evident that a single resource bridging signaling research and human disease will be invaluable
- URL: Connect to Wiley resource
- ref_id: 000241175
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結