Social work with people with learning difficulties
- au: Paul Williams, Michelle Evans.
- Publish: London ;Thousand Oaks, Calif : SAGE/Learning Matters 2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- ver: 3rd ed
- cu: Transforming
- sb: Services for , Social work with people with mental disabilities Great Britain , Learning disabled , Social work with people with mental disabilities , Learning disabled Services for -- Great Britain
- ISBN: 1446267563 , 9781446267561
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Previous ed.: 2009 Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 Who are people with learning difficulties'? ch. 2 The importance of values: a historical account ch. 3 Policy and legislation ch. 4 The role of the social worker ch. 5 Working with children and families ch. 6 Working with adults ch. 7 Assessment, planning and evaluation ch. 8 Communication and sensory needs ch. 9 Advocacy and empowerment
- ab: Part of the Transforming Social Work Practice series, this title intends to support students on the social work degree. It seeks to confirm and strenghten social work values and principles so that the progress and successes achieved by 'Valuing People' can continue
- ref_id: 000241127
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
By examining the varied roles that a social worker might undertake in this field, the authors portray a positive picture of working with people with learning difficulties. This edition provides an overview of the progress and successes of these White Papers while framing them in a context of social work skills with services users and carers.