Physiology of the heart[electronic resources]
- au: Arnold M. Katz.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health 2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Heart , Heart Physiology , Heart Diseases physiopathology , Heart Pathophysiology , physiopathology , physiology , Pathophysiology , Heart physiology , Physiology , Heart Diseases
- ISBN: 1608311716 , 9781608311712
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index 附醫2012年購入-Ovid電子書
- ab: "Dr. Arnold Katz's internationally acclaimed classic is now in its thoroughly revised Fifth Edition, incorporating the latest molecular biology research and extensively exploring the clinical applications of these findings. In the single authored, expert voice that is this book's unique strength, Dr. Katz provides a comprehensive overview of the physiological and biophysical basis of cardiac function, beginning with structure and proceeding to biochemistry, biophysics, and pathophysiology in arrhythmias, ischemia, and heart failure. Emphasis is on the interrelationships of basic processes among the cell, cardiac muscle function, and the biophysics of contractile and electrical behavior. This edition includes new material on cell signaling and molecular biology"--Provided by publisher
- URL: http://metalib.lib.csmu.edu.tw/cgi-bin/smartweaver/swlink.cgi?o=der&p=/smartweaver/jslogin.htm&i=werjs.htm&id=EB000060985
- ref_id: 000240969
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結