Practical guide to abdominal and pelvic MRI[electronic resources]
- au: John R. Leyendecker, Jeffrey J. Brown, Elmar M. Merkle.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health 2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Magnetic Resonance Imaging methods , Pelvis pathology , Digestive System Diseases , methods , Pelvis Magnetic resonance imaging -- Handbooks, manuals, etc , Abdomen , Handbooks , Abdomen pathology , Abdomen Magnetic resonance imaging -- Handbooks, manuals, etc , diagnosis , Pelvis , pathology , Magnetic resonance imagingHandbooks, manuals, etc , Magnetic Resonance Imaging , Digestive System Diseases diagnosis
- ISBN: 1605471445 , 9781605471440
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index 附醫2012年購入-Ovid電子書
- ab: "Now in its Second Edition, this thoroughly illustrated volume is a practical, problem-oriented "how-to" guide to performing and interpreting abdominal and pelvic MRI studies. Practical Guide to Abdominal and Pelvic MRI provides the necessary know-how for optimizing image quality and protocols and describes specific techniques, including MR angiography, MR cholangiopancreatography, MR urography, MRI of the gastrointestinal tract, and obstetrical MRI. A section on interpretation describes MRI appearances of 101 abdominal and pelvic abnormalities, presents differential diagnoses, and offers guidance on interpreting preoperative MRI studies. Additional chapters show normal MRI anatomy, answer frequently asked questions, and demystify MRI acronyms and terminology. This edition includes new imaging techniques and information on the liver, the kidney, and nephrogenic syndrome"--Provided by publisher
- URL: http://metalib.lib.csmu.edu.tw/cgi-bin/smartweaver/swlink.cgi?o=der&p=/smartweaver/jslogin.htm&i=werjs.htm&id=EB000060980
- ref_id: 000240965
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結