Principles and practice of pediatric oncology[electronic resources]
- au: edited by Philip A. Pizzo and David G. Poplack ; associate editors, Peter Adamson, Susan Blaney, Lee Helman.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health 2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 6th ed
- sb: Infant , Neoplasms , Cancer in children , Child
- ISBN: 160547682X , 9781605476827
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index 附醫2012年購入-Ovid電子書
- URL: http://metalib.lib.csmu.edu.tw/cgi-bin/smartweaver/swlink.cgi?o=der&p=/smartweaver/jslogin.htm&i=werjs.htm&id=EB000060933
- ref_id: 000240953
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Thoroughly updated for its Sixth Edition, Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology provides a comprehensive review of the multiple disciplines that make up the care and research agendas for children with cancer. It is the most comprehensive textbook of pediatric oncology ever put together, covering biology and genetics and detailing the diagnosis, multimodal treatment, and long-term management of patients with cancer. The fundamental principles of supportive care and the psychosocial aspects of support for patients and families are also discussed. Twenty percent of the chapters in this edition are either brand-new or written by new contributors, and all the other chapters have been considerably updated. The book provides state-of-the-art information on the molecular genetics and biology of cancer as well as new approaches to diagnosis and management. A companion website offers the fully searchable text.