Bacteria :a very short introduction
- au: Sebastian G.B. Amyes.
- Publish: Oxford : Oxford University Press 2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- cu: Very
- sb: Bacterial Physiological Phenomena
- ISBN: 0199578761 , 0199578761 , 9780199578764 , 9780199578764
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 130-132) and index
- ab: Bacteria form a fundamental branch of life. They are the oldest forms of life as we know it, and they are still the most prolific living organisms. They inhabit every part of the Earth's surface, its ocean depths, and even terrains such as boiling hot springs
- ref_id: 000238902
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結