Principles of pediatric nursing :caring for children
- au: Jane W. Ball, Ruth C. Bindler, and Kay J. Cowen.
- Publish: Boston : Pearson c2012.
- 出版年: 2012
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Nursing Assessment methods , Infant , methods , Pediatric Nursing methods , Pediatric Nursing , Child , Nursing Assessment
- ISBN: 0132111756 , 0132111756 , 9780132111751 , 9780132111751
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Pediatric nursing : caring for children / [edited by] Jane W. Ball, Ruth C. Bindler. 4th ed. c2008 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000238729
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Written for today's nurse, PRINCIPLES OF PEDIATRIC NURSING: CARING FOR CHILDREN, 5/e explores the conditions and nursing interventions for health conditions affecting children, adolescents and their families. Emphasizing research and evidence-based practice, it organizes material by body system instead of developmental stage, allowing faculty to teach pediatrics in integrated courses/short courses without redundancy. This edition includes a new chapter on genetic and genomic influences, more emphasis on culturally competent care, and new features that emphasize clinical reasoning and health promotion. Designed to help students bridge the gap between classroom and clinical situations, the book emphasizes health promotion and maintenance, growth and development, and family-centered care.