Nursing care of the pediatric surgical patient
- au: editors, Nancy Tkacz Browne ... [et al.].
- Publish: Burlington, Mass : Jones & Bartlett Learning c2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Infant , SurgeryNursing , Perioperative Nursing , Pediatric Nursing , Child , Children Surgery -- Nursing , Children
- ISBN: 0763799939 , 9780763799939
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index pt. I. Special considerations for the pediatric surgical patient. Perioperative preparation of the child and family / Kathleen M. Leack -- Fluid and electrolyte management of the pediatric surgical patient / Christina Theresa Molloy and Raquel Pasaro -- Nutrition in the pediatric surgical patient / Amy W. Lamm and Abigail R. Weiland -- Vascular access / Lizabeth J. Wallace -- Care of children with acute pain: operative, procedural, and traumatic / Renee C. B. Manworren and Wendy Lord Mackey -- Caring for the child with technology needs in the home / Kimberly Haus McIltrot -- Care and management of patients with tubes and drains / Lynne D. Farber -- Care of the child with an ostomy / Teri Coha -- Wound management in neonates, children, and adolescents / Kimberly Haus McIltrot -- Bowel management / Frances T. Gill -- Special considerations for the surgical neonate / Jennifer Fitzgerald and Janice Wilson -- pt. II. Nursing care of the child with surgical lesions of the head, neck, and thoracic cavity. Common cysts / M. Elizabeth Foster and Wendy Lord Mackey -- Esophageal defects / Danuta E. Nowicki -- Acquired conditions and congenital lesions of the lung and thoracic space / Neil Ead -- pt. III. Nursing care of the child with congenital abdominal conditions. Abdominal wall defects / Elizabeth Hood and Beth T. Zimmermann -- Necrotizing enterocolitis / Karen Rapoport and Emi Kotoh Nishii -- Intestinal atresias, duplications, and meconium ileus / Judith J. Stellar and Tracy M. Widmer -- Malrotation and volvulus / Jeannette A. Zerpa and Tina J. Shapiro -- Hirschsprung's disease / Monica Holder and Lyndsey Jackson -- Anorectal malformations in children / Kathleen O'Connor Guardino and Pam Pieper -- pt. IV. Nursing care of the child with abdominal problems. Hypertrophic pyloric stenosis / Kimberly O'Dowd -- Common outpatient pediatric surgical procedures: inguinal and umbilical hernias, hydroceles, undescended testes, and circumcision / Mary Ellen Connolly and
- ref_id: 000238641
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結