The Netter collection of medical illustrations
- au: [edited by] Roger P. Smith, Paul J. Turek ; illustrations by Frank H. Netter and Carlos A.G. Machado ; contributing illustrators, John A. Craig ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier c2011-.
- 出版年: 2011
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Atlases , Medical illustration Atlases , Anatomy, Pathological , Anatomy , Medical Illustration Atlases , Anatomy, Pathological Atlases , Medical Illustration , Pathology Atlases , Pathology , Anatomy Atlases , Medical illustration
- ISBN: 1416063862 , 9781416063865
- ps: Editor varies Rev. ed. of: The Netter collection of medical illustrations / prepared by F. H. Netter ; edited by Ernst Oppenheimer. c1997- Includes bibliographical references and indexes v. 7. Part I. Brain -- v. 7. Part II. Spinal cord and peripheral motor and sensory systems
- ab: "The most critically acclaimed of all of Dr. Frank H. Netter's works, this fully illustrated single book from the 8-volume/13-book reference collection includes: hundreds of world-renowned illustrations by Frank H. Netter, MD; informative text by recognized medical experts; anatomy, physiology, and pathology; and diagnostic and surgical procedures."--Publisher's website
- ref_id: 000235022
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結