MRI of the musculoskeletal system
- au: editor, Thomas H. Berquist.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health c2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- ver: 6th ed
- sb: Magnetic Resonance Imaging methods , Magnetic resonance imaging , methods , Musculoskeletal System , Musculoskeletal system , Musculoskeletal Diseases , diagnosis , Musculoskeletal System anatomy & histology , Musculoskeletal Diseases diagnosis , anatomy & histology , Musculoskeletal system Magnetic resonance imaging , Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- ISBN: 1451109180 , 1451109180 , 9781451109184 , 9781451109184
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: "MRI of the Musculoskeletal System is a classic one-volume textbook on all aspects of MR msk imaging. It covers basic principles of interpretation, physics, and terminology before moving through a systematic presentation of disease region of the body. The new edition will include new pulse sequences and artifacts in the basics chapters; enhanced anatomy artwork; and new images and figures on greater trochanteric pain syndrome and other new disorders in the hips and thighs. It will also include more arthrography in the hand and shoulder chapters, and more emphasis on shoulder acroniums and injury patterns. The infection chapter will add new infection categories and will increase emphasis on the diabetic foot"--Provided by publisher
- ref_id: 000234986
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入