The Oxford textbook of clinical research ethics
- 作者: edited by Ezekiel J. Emanuel ... [et al.].
- 出版: Oxford : Oxford University Press c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- 標題: Clinical trials Moral and ethical aspects , Moral and ethical aspects , Clinical trials , legislation & jurisprudence , Human Experimentation , Ethics Committees, Research , Ethics, Research , Research Subjects legislation & jurisprudence , Human Experimentation ethics , Medical ethics , ethics , Research Subjects , Human experimentation in medicine Moral and ethical aspects , Human experimentation in medicine
- ISBN: 0195168658 , 9780195168655
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0716/2007016230.html
- 系統號: 000234948
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The Oxford Textbook of Clinical Research Ethics is the first comprehensive and systematic reference on clinical research ethics. Under the editorship of experts from the U.S. National Institutes of Health of the United States, the book's 73 chapters offer a wide-ranging and systematic examination of all aspects of research with human beings.Considering the historical triumphs of research as well as its tragedies, the textbook provides a framework for analyzing the ethical aspects of research studies with human beings. Through both conceptual analysis and systematic reviews of empirical data, the contributors examine issues ranging from scientific validity, fair subject selection, risk benefit ratio, independent review, and informed consent to focused consideration of international research ethics, conflicts of interests, and other aspects of responsible conduct of research.The editors of The Oxford Textbook of Clinical Research Ethics offer a work that critically assesses and advances scholarship in the field of human subjects research. Comprehensive in scope and depth, this book will be a crucial resource for researchers in the medical sciences, as well as teachers and students.