Khan's lectures :handbook of the physics of radiation therapy
- au: FaizM. Khan ; contributors John P. Gibbons, Dimitris N. Mihailidis, Hassaan Alkhatib.
- Publish: Baltimore, MD ;Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- sb: Health Physics Handbooks , Radiometry Handbooks , Radiometry Examination Questions , Radiometry , Handbooks , Radiotherapy , Health Physics Examination Questions , Examination Questions , Radiotherapy Examination Questions , Radiotherapy Handbooks , Health Physics
- ISBN: 1605476811 , 9781605476810
- ps: Abridged version of: The physics of radiation therapy / Faiz M. Khan. 4th ed. c2010 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000234417
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Khan's Lectures: Handbook of the Physics of Radiation Therapy will provide a digest of the material contained in The Physics of Radiation Therapy. Lectures will be presented somewhat similar to a PowerPoint format, discussing key points of individual chapters. Selected diagrams from the textbook will be used to initiate the discussion. New illustrations will used, wherever needed, to enhance the understanding of important concepts. Discussion will be condensed and often bulleted. Theoretical details will be referred to the textbook and the cited literature. A problem set (practice questions) will be provided at the end of each chapter topic.