Treatment of stuttering :established and emerging interventions
- au: [editors], Barry Guitar, Rebecca McCauley.
- Publish: Baltimore, MD : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- sb: Stuttering therapy , therapy , Stuttering
- ISBN: 0781771048 , 0781771048 , 9780781771047 , 9780781771047
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index How to use this book Introduction to treatment of stuttering : conventional and controversial interventions Indirect treatment of childhood stuttering : diagnostic predictors of treatment outcome An overview of treatments for preschool stuttering Palin parent-child interaction Stuttering prevention and early intervention : a multidimensional approach The Lidcombe Program for preschool children who stutter Overview of treatments for school-age children who stutter The Lidcombe Program with school-age children who stutter The fluency rules program Smooth speech and cognitive behavior therapy for the treatment of older children and adolescents who stutter Comprehensive treatment for school-age children who stutter : treating the entire disorder Overview of treatments for adults and adolescents who stutter The Camperdown program The fluency plus program : an integration of fluency shaping and cognitive Restructuring procedures for adolescents and adults who stutter Application of the speecheasy to stuttering treatment : introduction, background, and preliminary observations The physiologic basis and pharmacologic treatment of stuttering The roles of evidence and other information in stuttering treatment Neuroimaging and stuttering Summary and future directions
- ref_id: 000233400
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 語言治療師 ( 語聽系 - 醫學科技學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結