A physiotherapist's guide to clinical measurement
- au: John Fox, Richard Day.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier 2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- cu: Physiotherapist's
- sb: Physical Examination Handbooks , Musculoskeletal Diseases diagnosis -- Handbooks , Physical Examination , Handbooks , Musculoskeletal Physiological Processes , Musculoskeletal Diseases , Physical Therapy Modalities Handbooks , diagnosisHandbooks , Physical Therapy Modalities , Musculoskeletal Physiological Processes Handbooks
- ISBN: 044306783X , 9780443067839
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000228743
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
A Physiotherapist’s Guide to Measurement is an essential tool for both the student and clinician who will gain ready access to a wide range of common measurement techniques. This exclusive handy guide gives detailed images of the various measuring methods used in practice, such as goniometric measurement of all the main joints; lower and upper limb girth measurements; manual muscle testing of all major muscle groups; spinal measurements; spirometry (respiratory function); and many more! Each illustration is accompanied by concise but clear instructional text. Additionally, reference tables cover the aims, methodology and results of research, summarising studies on the reliability and validity of a particular measuring tool." This text describes p h y s i o t h e r a p y measurement tools which can be used on patients with musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiorespiratory disorders."