Maitland's clinical companion :an essential guide for students
- au: Kevin Banks, Elly Hengeveld.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier 2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- sb: methodsHandbooks , Musculoskeletal Diseases therapy -- Handbooks , therapyHandbooks , Musculoskeletal Diseases , Musculoskeletal Manipulations , Musculoskeletal Manipulations methods -- Handbooks
- ISBN: 0443069336 , 9780443069338
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000228726
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This reference is ideal for students who need support during their neuromusculoskeletal clinical practice in areas such as communication, clinical reasoning, examination and assessment. It is a vital source for understanding the role of mobilization and manipulation in helping to maximize the recovery, rehabilitation and functioning of patients with movement-related disorders. The principles of the Maitland Concept of Manipulative Physiotherapy are applied to each body region so as to guide the student through to the appropriate selection, application and progression of mobilization and manipulation techniques within the context of contemporary physiotherapeutic rehabilitation. A vital companion to the classic texts – Maitland's Vertebral Manipulation and Maitland's Peripheral Manipulation – which promotes a patient-centred approach to neuromusculoskeletal disorders.