Multidisciplinary management of head and neck cancer[electornic resources]
- au: [edited by] Robert I. Haddad.
- Publish: New York : Demos Medical c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- sb: Combined Modality Therapy , methods. , Head , Neck Cancer. , Neck , Cancer. , Head Cancer. , Electronic books. , Combined Modality Therapy methods. , Head and Neck Neoplasms , Head and Neck Neoplasms therapy. , therapy.
- ISBN: 1933864559 , 1933864559 , 9781933864556 , 9781933864556
- ISSN: 321513
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. 101年度中區共購共享電子書
- URL: Connect to MyiLibrary resource
- ref_id: 000227384
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
For clinicians, Haddad (head and neck oncology, Harvard Medical School) compiles 11 chapters that emphasize a multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis, treatment, and outcomes for patients with head and neck cancer. Focusing on treatment strategies like chemotherapy, concurrent chemoradiotherapy, and sequential chemoradiotherapy, an international group of oncologists and surgeons also discuss biologic and targeted therapies, radiation therapy, the role of human papillomavirus (HPV) infections in oropharynx cancer, nuclear imaging, advances in nasopharyngeal and thyroid cancers, new surgical techniques including robotic and minimally invasive surgery, and the evaluation and treatment of dysphagia and aspiration. Annotation 穢2011 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)