Bone and musclestructure, force, and motion /[electornic resources]
- au: edited by Kara Rogers.
- Publish: New York, NY : Britannica Educational Publishing in association with Rosen Educational Services 2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- cu: The
- sb: Musculoskeletal system. , Electronic books.
- ISBN: 1615302492 , 1615302492 , 9781615302499 , 9781615302499
- ISSN: 252558
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 250-251) and index. 101年度中區共購共享電子書
- URL: Connect to MyiLibrary resource
- ref_id: 000227339
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The human body’s ability to withstand environmental factors and the physical stress of daily life is just as remarkable as its ability to overcome illness and injury. The organs and mechanisms that allow the human body to function are the subjects of this informative and insightful series. Covering everything from anatomy to physiology to the possible diseases and disorders of several major regions of the human form, these books allow students to learn in detail the systems that are germane to day-to-day activity. Diagrams and illustrations complement the text and help the reader visualize the workings of major organs and structures.